Login Instructions :
- DUO Mobile Push notification login – via a smartphone or tablet. (recommended as primary method)
- DUO passcode login – via a smartphone or tablet.
- Landline or non-smart phone login
- SMS (text message) passcode login
- Hardware Token passcode login
- Bypass code login
International Traveler Information:
You can use NetID+ while traveling abroad. All available authentication methods should work. When cellular service or internet access is not available, the Mobile push will not be available to your device. In this case, you can still use the Duo Mobile Passcodes or hard token if you have one.
You can also request 10 one-time use passcodes to be sent by text message before you travel. See instructions for obtaining passcodes via SMS
You can also request Bypass code from Help Desk . See instruction for obtaining the Bypass code before you travel.