Faculty & Staff Service Catalog
- Graduate Admissions Applicant – Administration
- Administrative staff can use this site to maintain Program information that appears on the web and administer applications submitted on the web.
- Undergraduate Admissions Applicant – Administration
- Admission Application administration functions are administered from https://admissionservices.rutgers.edu/ugrad/admin/menu.adm. Functions include viewing submitted and in progress applications along with student admission status, maintenance for application help text instructions, School and Program closings, Application Image document printing, Cycle Date settings, School Advisories maintenance and administrative security maintenance.
Accounting & Billing
- Administrative Systems Procure to Pay
- Authorized individuals are able to requisition goods and services.
- Student Accounting Statement of Accounts – Administration
- Authorized Administrators may view a student’s Statement of Account.
- Student Accounting Transaction Updates – Administration
- Authorized Administrators may maintain student transaction and accounting information from this site.
- Student Financial Hold Information – Administration
- Authorized Administrators may view a student’s financial hold information.
Scheduling & Registration
- Catalog Navigator
- Catalog Navigator is an online catalog content management system used by University Relations Creative Services.
- Course Schedule Notes – Administration
- Course Schedule Notes application allows the members of University Scheduling Office to add notes which would appear on Online Schedule of Classes and in the printed Schedule of classes.
- Course Scheduling System
- This application is used by departments to schedule courses for future semesters.
- Course Synopsis System
- Authorized users may enter/maintain the URL address of specific course synopsis pages. The URL address entered by the authorized user will provide a link for students from the Schedule of Classes web page to the departmental synopsis page.
- Degree Audit Tool – Rutgers Degree Navigator
- Authorized users may access the Rutgers undergraduate degree audit and advising tool.
- Degree Navigator Editor
- Provides authorized staff the ability to maintain degree requirements necessary for the Degree Audit system to reflect academic progress to students and student advisors
- First Year Sectioning System
- Authorized users may enter/maintain course sections for newly admitted first term students.
Rosters, Grades and Transcripts
- Class Rosters/Grade Submission
- Authorized persons can view, download and administer their class rosters. They can also submit warnings and final grades.
- Student Grades & Transcripts – Administration
- Authorized Administrators may view actively registered students’ grades and/or full transcripts at this site.
- Transcript/Enrollment Certification Requests
- Authorized users can request an official transcript, a verification of enrollment, or a recent term grade report for currently enrolled students, alumni or former students.
- Emergency Faculty/Staff NetID Request
- OIT will provide Emergency NetIDs to employees with Social Security Numbers who need access to electronic services to perform their assigned duties and whose on-boarding process has been delayed.
- Guest Request System
- Rutgers Guest Request System is an enterprise self-service tool that enables the University Guests to submit their requests to obtain a digital identity, used to access University online services.
- Activate your Network ID to use many common Rutgers services, or look up an active NetID
- Address Record Update
- Faculty and staff can update their home address, work and home telephone numbers, emergency contact information, and email address at this site.
- Personal Information Update
- Faculty and staff can update their emergency text message phone number, personal and employee email addresses, personal URL and preferred name at this site. Employee email address, personal URL and preferred name are displayed on the Rutgers Online Directory.
Data Access & Reporting
- Agreement for Accessing University Information
- Faculty and staff agreement that university information may be shared only with other employees or others who have a need to know this information in order to perform their duties on behalf of the University.
- Step by step instructions on how authorized users may view reports on the CA-VIEW subsystem found on TSO.
- Data Dictionaries
- Users may search at this site for the values and detailed descriptions of data dictionary elements using keywords or other selection criteria. Available dictionaries: SRDB, Scheduling, Course History, CARS, SHOTS, Admissions, Financial Aid.
- Data Request
- Information on the steps to request student data from EAS maintained data warehouses.
- Discoverer Plus
- Discoverer Plus is a data query tool that allows for a flexible access to data contained in our systems. Discoverer Plus allows you to analyze and manipulate data from large existing databases and produce reports. It enables users to create, query, graph, and export reports and data. For User Guides and other helpful documentation, click here https://ess.rutgers.edu/manuals.html.
- Discoverer Viewer
- Discoverer Viewer is a data query tool that allows for a flexible access to data contained in our systems. It enables users to run, view, graph, and export data from pre-existing reports created by users of Discoverer Plus. Users can interact with their data by changing layouts, sorts, and specifying parameters. For User Guides and other helpful documentation, click here https://ess.rutgers.edu/manuals.html.
- People Database – Authorized Administrative (privilege) View
- Authorized administrators may view person information on the Rutgers People Database.
- People Database – Authorized Deans View
- Authorized administrators may view student demographic, address, course and emergency contact information.
- Student/Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS)
- Authorized administrators in New Brunswick, Camden, and Newark may produce Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) forms and update student and/or exchange visitor information to send to the INS to track international students, scholars and their dependents who hold F-1, F-2, J-1, or J-2 non-immigrant status.
- Recruitment, Onboarding and Classification System (ROCS)
- HR’s new recruitment, hiring and onboarding tool.
Parking and Transportation
- Parking and Transportation (New Brunswick)
- Faculty and staff can access New Brunswick transportation services, including citation payment and F/S permits.
- University Calendar of Events
- The online RU Events system is the central location for information about events of interest to the Rutgers community.
- University Units Search
- Locate colleges, schools, departments, units at Rutgers. List faculty and staff associated with these colleges, schools, departments and units using a valid NetId.
- Rutgers Online Directory
- Locate a Student, Faculty, or Staff member at Rutgers.