Getting Application Access
- New Access Requests
- To gain access to administrative applications, you will be required to fill out the appropriate form(s). A SecurID card is required to access all mainframe IMS applications, e.g. Financial Aid, SAR, Registration, OFIS, etc. If you need to purchase a new SecurID card, please prepare a purchase order using the Internet Procurement system. Our internal vendor number is 1920.
Forms are available on-line (See Access Request Forms section below). If you would prefer to have a form faxed to you or sent to you via campus mail please contact EAS Access Management staff at 848-445-7544. To assist you in filling out all of the necessary paperwork, we have added application specific forms to this site as well.
- General Information & Security Tips
- All access requests must be approved by the Dean, Director or Department Head. Upon receipt of the forms, EAS seeks the appropriate approval sign-off from the Data Custodians.
Before submitting your applications, please be sure to read and accept the online access agreement
Accounts and accesses do not follow a person throughout the University. If you leave your current department, you must reapply for access to applications based on your new position.
- Accounts are suspended after 18 months of inactivity.
- Accounts and passwords should not be shared!
- We encourage you to use a strong password. Do not write down your password or pin numbers.
- Requests for Additional Access (for same Department/Organization)
- Fill out a new access request form, including a statement of justification for each application you would like access to; or
- Have the Dean, Director, or Department Head of your department send a request directly to the Data Custodian. Upon his/her approval, the Data Custodian (PDF) will forward the request to EAS. This cannot be done if you do not already have an account!
- EAS Access Request Forms
- General Access Form
This form must accompany all requests for access to EAS administrative applications.
- General Access Form
- Departmental Access Forms
- HR Info
If you are requesting access to HR Info, this form must be filled out in addition to the General Access Form.
- OFIS (Online Financial Information System)
If you are requesting access to OFIS, this form must be filled out in addition to the General Access Form.
- OWBS (Online Working Budget System)
If you are requesting access to OWBS, this form must be filled out in addition to the General Access Form.
- Student Financial System
If you are requesting access to Student Financial System, please download the Student Accounting Services Security Policy form.
- Time Reporting System (TRS)
If you are requesting administrative access to TRS, please download this form.
- SHOTS Database
If you are requesting access to the Student O/L Health Tracking (SHOTS) application, please download the attached form.
- HR Info
- Procure to Pay Applications
- The Graduate Admissions System supports the Graduate Admissions Office in various Enrollment Management activities. The Graduate Admissions batch processing system includes processing of applications submitted by students on paper and from the web. It also includes processing of fees received electronically from the Web-Online-Payment-(WOLP) process. Also processed are admission test scores received electronically from multiple testing organizations. Various reports are created for Admission staff. On-line screen application data maintenance processes are provided. Several secure FTP data feeds to and from the Graduate departments are also provided.
- Requests for a NetID
- To create a NetID, please go to http://oit.rutgers.edu/services/account/quick.html
If you have any questions or problems establishing your NetID, please contact your campus helpdesk.