Enroll with a Hardware Token
Note: You are strongly encouraged to enroll using your mobile devices such as smartphone and tablet. If you must use hardware token, follow the instructions below.
To request a hardware token, please visit the Rutgers Software Portal.
Your delivery options are Campus Mail, USPS or Pickup (location is in Piscataway, NJ). Once your order is processed you will be notified that you order has been shipped or is ready for pick up.
If you are PICKING UP , please note the address and office hours information below :
Administrative Services Building – Annex II Busch Campus
58 Bevier Rd.
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Note: Newark and Camden pick up locations are only available in urgent matters , please call the EAS IdM Access Management Help Desk for assistance (848) 445-7544 .
Monday thru Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm . Closed for lunch from 12pm to 1pm
Please tell the front desk you are picking up software. Make sure to bring your RUID or Driver’s License for identification purposes.
- After you get your hardware token delivered to you , please go to NetID Management Application and click on Manage NetID+.
2. Enter your NetID and password.
3. Click on ‘Enroll with a Hardware Token’ link from left menu. You will see page with a box to enter serial number.
4. Enter the serial number from the back of your DUO hardware token without any dashes or spaces.
5. Click Submit. You will see a message confirming that you have successfully enrolled using hardware token.