How to get my W2?

For RBHS employee, here is how you would access your W2 information on myRutgers:

(1) Go to and log in with your NetID and password.

(2) Click on “Banner Self Service” tab (please see How to access Banner Self Service?)

(3) Click on “Tax and Payroll Forms” on the left navigation menu

(4) Click on “W-2 Year End Earnings Statement” from the drop down menu

(5) The W-2 information will display on the right frame (as shown below)

(6) Please choose the Tax Year and Employer/Institution for the W-2 you wish to view and click Display. Click here for “W-2 Notice and Instructions for Employees” and “W-2 Guide”.


Related Articles