To request access to the Rutgers CAS Server, please use our Request Form (NetID Authentication required) and provide the following information:
Request Category : CAS
Request Type: New CAS Client (white list)
Provide the following in the description:
- Acknowledgment that you have read and agreed to the CAS SSO Terms of Service found here.
- Primary Contact Name & Email
- Secondary Contact Name & Email
- Url to Test Instance of Application
- Url to Production Instance of Application
- Description of Application
- If you require the use of proxyValidate (or use pgtUrl), you need to request that this is enabled for your application
- Expected usage pattern (i.e. 20 users, we expect to see a huge spike at the beginning of the semester, etc.)
Please note that the primary and secondary contacts will be added to our cas_announcements email to receive information about outages, upgrades, etc. Cas_announcements is a low-traffic, announce-only list. If there are additional or alternative email addresses you would like added to our cas_announcements list, please let us know in the initial request.
To configure your CAS-Agent client side , please obtain the appropriate CAS URLs as documented in this link