SRDB Student ERP & Application Consulting Service
SRDB Student ERP is a business unit responsible for providing enterprise application services that support various prospective and current student business processes:
SRDB Student ERP – homegrown student ERP system supporting business processes from admission, course scheduling, registration, billing, financial aid, grading to commencement.
- Student Information Management System (SIMS)
- Admissions & University Services
- Student Financial Services & Financial Aid Management Systems
- Student Data Warehouse – acquire, consolidate, maintain, and share enterprise data of applicants, students, courses, and other related information, for SRDB and Banner.
- Application Consulting Services – a fee-based application development service for various university units and state agencies.
- Undergraduate and graduate admission services
- Course catalog, course scheduling, degree audit and first-year sectioning services
- Registration, class roster, grading, and transcript services
- Student advising and international scholars management services
- Student accounting and payment services including cashier operation, credit card, e-check, payment plan, and refund services
- Financial aid and related document tracking and reporting services
- Student placement tests and immunization tracking services
- Enterprise reporting services supporting Institution Research
- Data feeds and other integration services for non-OIT university systems and cloud services
- Consulting application development services for 50+ university units and state agencies
- Data provisioning via interfaces or Oracle views from Student Data Warehouse (SDW)