Banner Administrative Services
- EAS Support Unit Description: This university business unit is responsible for supporting the Banner ERP suite, as well as other RBHS and Rutgers wide administrative applications.
- Banner ERP – Support academic functions within Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS). Modules include Student, Student Self Service, Faculty Self Service, Financial Aid, Financial Aid Self Service, Workflow, ePrint, International Student and Scholar Management and several Integration modules.
- Student Information Systems Support – Manages the use of the Banner SIS, including production support, testing, data interface/upload, reporting and data validation tables.
- Document Management – Implementation, administration, and support of the University document management solutions (ImageNow, Kofax, Brainware)
- Supported Services:
- End-user support and training for the Banner ERP environment.
- Support and maintenance of many Banner integrated systems.
- Banner development services supporting business requests enabling process improvements
- Administration of all Banner upgrades and management of all university developed modifications and configurations
- Develop and support Banner interfaces including Data Warehouse and RBHS feed to Identity management systems
- Implementation and support of the ImageNow document management product suite, to support Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Financial Aid, Faculty Affairs and OIT.
- Account provisioning, deprovisioning and security administration for Banner.
- Production support for Banner SIS users, including development of school specific procedures, student report library and ad hoc requests, user security profiles, and eLearning interface support for Moodle.
- Responsible for the electronic loading of RBHS Admissions applications from central application services into Banner, including AADSAS and CAAPID (Dental), AMCAS (Medical), CASPA (SHRP), DICAS (Dietetic Internship), NCAS (Nursing), PTCAS (Physical Therapy), SOPHAS (Public Health) and SRDB Admissions Portal.
- Develop and maintain interfaces for Medicat (immunizations and patient portal) and Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for RBHS students.
- Organizational Structure: