Request Access

Getting Application Access

New Access Requests
To gain access to administrative applications, you will be required to fill out the appropriate form(s). A SecurID card is required to access all mainframe IMS applications, e.g. Financial Aid, SAR, Registration, OFIS, etc. If you need to purchase a new SecurID card, please prepare a purchase order using the Internet Procurement system. Our internal vendor number is 1920.

General Information & Security Tips
Access Request Forms are available on-line via links in the sections below. If you would prefer to have a form faxed to you or sent to you via campus mail please contact EAS Access Management staff by phone or email at: 848-445-7544 or 

All access requests must be approved by the Dean, Director or Department Head. Upon receipt of the forms, EAS seeks the appropriate approval sign-off from the Data Custodians.

Before submitting your applications, please be sure to read and accept the online access agreement

Accounts and accesses do not follow a person throughout the University. If you leave your current department, you must reapply for access to applications based on your new position.

  • Accounts are suspended after 18 months of inactivity.
  • Accounts and passwords should not be shared!
  • We encourage you to use a strong password. Do not write down your password or pin numbers.
Requests for Additional Access (for same Department/Organization)
  • Fill out a new access request form, including a statement of justification for each application you would like access to; or
  • Have the Dean, Director, or Department Head of your department send a request directly to the Data Custodian. Upon his/her approval, the Data Custodian (PDF) will forward the request to EAS. This cannot be done if you do not already have an account!
EAS Access Request Forms
Departmental Access Forms
Procure to Pay Applications
The Graduate Admissions System supports the Graduate Admissions Office in various Enrollment Management activities. The Graduate Admissions batch processing system includes processing of applications submitted by students on paper and from the web. It also includes processing of fees received electronically from the Web-Online-Payment-(WOLP) process. Also processed are admission test scores received electronically from multiple testing organizations. Various reports are created for Admission staff. On-line screen application data maintenance processes are provided. Several secure FTP data feeds to and from the Graduate departments are also provided.

If you have any questions or problems establishing your NetID, please contact your campus helpdesk.

Related Articles