Enroll with a landline
Note: You are strongly encouraged to enroll more than one device such as smartphone and tablet to avoid difficulties authenticating with your NetID+ if your primary device is not available.
Also please see Duo Enrollment Guide for more details https://guide.duo.com/enrollment
- Go to the NetID+ Management Application (https://netid.rutgers.edu) and Click on Manage NetID+
- Login with your NeID and Password
- Click on Start your Enrollment and Click Start setup
- Choose Landline (Please note that Mobile phone is the recommended device)
- Enter the landline telephone number , check that this the correct number and click continue
- Click Call me . You will you will receive a call with a verification code , enter the verification code and click continue .
- You all set! . You will see the landline number added to “My Devices”