NetID Password Changes
There are two major tools available associated with NetID password changes.
- The Manage NetID Password Tool which is for users who know their password and wish to change it. It can also be used to update and/or set Security Questions if the user is a student.
- The Forgotten Password Tool is for student users who forgot their password. This tool can only be used if the user has previously set up their security questions. Please note that student workers/staff/faculty cannot use this tool.
The NetID password is used to authenticate into university provided digital services including but not limited to accessing email, wireless internet, computer labs login, etc. The NetID Password Reset Tool can be used to change their password in the following ways:
- Allows students, Guests and Faculty/Staff to select three questions and answers that will help them reset their password.
- Allows Students, Guests and Faculty/Staff to change their password if they know what their current password is.
- Allows Students, Guests and Faculty/Staff to reset their password with a Support Key (provided by the Help Desk) if they have forgotten their password.
- Allow Students, Guest and Faculty/Staff to reset their password with a Two-Step Login with Duo.
For assistance please contact the OIT Help Desk at: 848-445-HELP (4357)