What is CommunityID?
CommunityID is an account for a broader, extended community of affiliated persons of Rutgers University . Users that are part of an extended community are those who are not currently affiliated at Rutgers as faculty, students, staff and/or sponsored guests. With a CommunityID account, users can register/manage their account in order to access specific extended community services.
- Register for a new CommunityID account.
- Login to manage an existing CommunityID account.
- Submit a CommunityID enrollment request for services to be newly integrated with CommunityID
- Users can contact the OIT Help Desk for questions or issues with their CommunityID: communityID_help@email.rutgers.edu
- An announcements list is also available for CommunityID stakeholders at Rutgers. For more information, go to: https://email.rutgers.edu/mailman/listinfo/communityid_announcements
NOTE: Remember that to access standard services as an affiliated user, please use your NetID and not a CommunityID account. For more info, go to: What is a NetID?
- See the latest list of services related to CommunityID.